Tuesday, June 2, 2009

-=:+: Embrace The June, Forget The May :+:=-

Yeah, lately, I've become so lazy in updating my blog and I know that this kind of situation must be taken care. So now, (still) a little bit lazy, I'm forcing myself to write and update my blog xD Of course there were many interesting things happen in May but (once more) I'm too lazy to post it. Oh, my bad. Yup, there were many good things of course and so were the bad things.

Here are some things that I could remember back then :
  • Having a photo shoot session on Saturday, May 16th 2009 @Kota Tua with my fellow CAI buddies^^ Yeah, I was having so much fun there, and of course, taking so many pictures too =D (some sensational pictures included =P~) Thx for Amel, Jessie and Tommy as the main photographers and the others for having fun in the session (you can see the pictures @facebook, in Pyon~N~CI album).
  • Attending Himti 2005 Farewell Party on Friday, May 22nd 2009 @De Coast Semanggi. Not really much fun at first but then, after meeting and talking with many old friends (yeah, I use the word 'old' coz I haven't make any contact with many of my Himti friends for quite a time), it was quite interesting. And from there, I realized that in the next couple years, it would be harder for me to contact them coz we are going to continue our life, maybe working, having a business, continueing the study, marrying their boy/girlfriend, etc. But then, even with those things happen, we're still friend right? And I'll always pray for your success, my dear Himti 2005 friends.
  • Thanks God. My final project/skripsi/thesis have reached fourth chapter by now. And there's only two weeks left to finish it, do a presentation and submit the soft cover. Well, good luck and keep the spirit up for my team. Ateng n Irwan, lets do our best to get our scholar degree!
  • Having my Valkyrie Lenneth shirts delivered. Well, although that there were some minor difficulties back then, but I'm glad that my first selling is almost finish. Some of my customers already received them and tomorrow, I'll pack and send all the rest. Thanks for those who're supporting me till today.
  • Making and meeting some new friends. As long as I could recall, there was Devy @Kota Tua and Vani @Binus. Oh, and also Kosuke from Bekasi and Konayachi from Jogja. Sorry if I didn't mention some of you as my new friends coz maybe before May, I've looked upon you as my friends (as an alibi for my forgetfulness =P~). And of course, hanging around with my besties and buddies, wathing movie, singing @karaoke, playing, and doing some other crazy things together. yeah, it's May dude^^
Yeah, those all the good things that I could remember for now. And yeah, I strongly believe that I forgot some. So, please remind me and I'll add it here^^ Then, you'll ask me about the bad things. Owh man, as the title of this post speak, just forget the May, embrace the June =P~ (but surely I've learnt many things from them)

And then, we're advancing to June. Just two days passed and many things had happened. The first one was the coming of Joyo, who came and brought some fun like having him losing all of the capsa match, with also some news like he's going to work. He left yesterday evening. Well, good luck Joyo^^

The second one was the coming of Ateng's mother and Ria, Ateng's sister (= my aunt =P~) to Jakarta for three days. Well, they came to take care of Ria's enrollment to Untar. They left Jakarta yesterday morning and surely will be back on 14th June for the enterance test of Untar.

And the last one was about my career decision before. Well, for those who haven't know yet, after the graduation, I'm going to take a job @ceramic company as the IT staff. I will probably work there for one year before going abroad. Yeah, I plan to go abroad and work there. And if I could afford, I'll also continue my study there. Maybe @US, @Taiwan or @Japan. Hehe, actually, I haven't speak with my parents about this but I hope they could understand and support my decision. Well, it's just a plan but honestly, I really mean it. But who knows if before one year, I could have a good career here or maybe I could establish a good business/company or maybe I could marry a rich girl (or woman) =P~ Who knows?

But yeah, that's also one of the things that made me decide not to concentrate too serious in the love matter. I'm a type of a man who concern that career and dream must come first before love. Coz without a good career or without your personal dream achieved, how could you keep saying about love but couldn't even fulfill the love for yourself? And that's why I decided to let her go...

To be honest, it's a kind of difficult to do this, but then, due to my career decision and due to the fact that there were some things that couldn't work out well, I decided just to keep this feeling and become friend with her :) Thank you for everything. I won't deny my feeling that I'm so happy just to chat, message, or talk with you and I guess for now, I won't ask for the things more than friendship. Thanks for my friend that supporting me for my decision. Thanks guys^^

Hey, don't think that I'm ignoring the love matter totally, lol. I'm still opening my heart for anyone that want to occupy it but maybe it will be a little difficult coz for now, love is in one of the lowest priority in my short-period plan. I'll just lead my life along with my plan as the focus. So, if suddenly I have a girlfriend by then, there won't be any change with my plan but there have been a change in my heart and my life =p~

Lastly, I really thanks God, Jesus Christ, for the things that had happened in my life till now. And I'll give up my plan and my life into His hand and let His plan happens upon me.

Well, it seems that what I've decided before is right... Thanks for the conversations guys^^ I've realized some more things and... Yeah if God allows my plan to be worked out, I'll be back when I've become more mature, wiser, and have things to be proud of :)

Still having my salad days...
Well,
Maybe not a green salad anymore,
But still...
Many things to be realized and learned :)

WOGH!

3 comments:

:+: Frans :+: said...

gw kalah karena dikerjain.. jadi it doesn't count as losing.. cuih

:+: Frans :+: said...

btw.. pertamax dolo

"PyoN" said...

beuh
keduax

wk9x~
iya ya
masa sih dikerjain :))

Post a Comment