Monday, April 27, 2009

-=:+: Short Morning Thought :+:=-

Well, good morning guys (at least, I'm writing this post in the morning) and have a nice day. Haven't use English lately so I decide to use it for this short post. Yes, this is a somehow (very) short post.

And today, I'm still having my holiday due to exam of the lower semesters. And yeah, I still have (and I'm still having) my lazy days, lol.

Ok, let's get to the things. I've just watched the 'Harold and Kumar : Escape from Guantanamo Bay'. As you know, it's a comedy plus romantic movie. Not forget to be mentioned, some (or maybe many) vulgar words and provocative scenes.

Honestly, this movie is not as enjoyable as the prekuel was. Too many vulgar words, some not really important vulgar scenes, and some gross-jokes made this movie become somehow, er, boring. Okay, I know that my comment is honest but so subjective but well, that's my impression after watching the movie. I won't recommend you to buy this movie or watch this move in the theatre but it's just okay for downloading it or borrowing it from someone or somewhere, lol~

But there is one thing in the movie that really caught my attention and my thought (for now? I'm not giving a thought anymore but still, I'm reading it =P~). So what is it? This is it :

I’m sure that I will always be
A lonely number like root three

The three is all that’s good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight
Beneath the vicious square root sign,
I wish instead I were a nine

For nine could thwart this evil trick,
with just some quick arithmetic

I know I’ll never see the sun,
as 1.7321
Such is my reality,
a sad irrationality

When hark! What is this I see,
Another square root of a three

As quietly co-waltzing by,
Together now we multiply
To form a number we prefer,
Rejoicing as an integer

We break free from our mortal bonds
With the wave of magic wands

Our square root signs become unglued
Your love for me has been renewed

Yes, it's a poetry. Kumar read it for Vanessa when he confess about his feeling after ruining her wedding party. Yeah, at the first glance, that poetry sounds funny but in my opinion, it's so sweet =D

Lastly, care to read my poetries? Visit www.chocorhapsody.wordpress.com =P~

WOGH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment