Tuesday, May 5, 2009

-=:+: Short Morning Break :+:=-

Ok, happy May guys^^ This gonna be my first post in this month and it will be a very very short post. Well, this is it :
Well, I couldn't remember when did I take this photograph but I know why did I take it. But yeah, I took it in the morning, when I suddenly woke up, got out from my room to look for some fresh air and w00t, I saw it! Isn't it beautiful?

Some of my friends thought that this was an edited photo but no, I didn't edit it xD And to be honest that was my first time seeing such a sky of Jakarta in the morning (well, maybe due to my laziness that always wake up late =P~), but still, I guess, this is a rare scenery to be found...

Ok, the other information is, one of the design of my Valkyrie Project has started the production session. Yey! I'm happy. Thanks God, thanks for those who help me in publishing it and thanks for the purchasers^^ Well, for those who are curious, here is the link :
http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=1691923
But the 2nd and 3rd design must be postponed due to the insufficient purchasers xD

But well, no problem then. I've passed the first time in selling and I hope I could keep designing and selling^^ Make money $_$ Make money $_$

WOGH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment